Friday, 3 December 2010

Project update - Sci fi

The project moves forward, now I got some pictures of props and interiors (that aren't hallways).

So far so good, I've learned a lot about Udk since last time, how to get proper shadows and how to work better in a modular way (and how to construct more efficient modules). So far thank you CG textures for the abundant mass of textures to sample and rebuild into the materials. All content is made by me, nothing taken from UDK's packages (at least not any longer ;D).

EDIT: Ill go ahead and post a link of me running in it on my livestream (NOISEWARNING)

No comments:

Post a Comment